Holistic Approach to Wellness
At Free Spirit Acupuncture and Wellness your health is important to us. We believe in an engaging, entire person approach to increasing the health of our patients and our community.
Help Without Pharmaceuticals
Through acupuncture, Qi Gong, herbs and nutritional counseling, we work with the body to kick start its natural abilities to repair and heal itself. There is a substantially reduced risk of side effects as compared to other pharmaceutical or medical treatments.
Acupuncture A Recognized Treatment
Acupuncture is recognized by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to be effective in the treatment of a wide variety of medical problems. The following are some of the more common conditions treatable by Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, as outlined by the WHO.
- Upper Respiratory Tract: Acute sinusitis, acute rhinitis, common cold, acute tonsillitis
- Respiratory System: Acute bronchitis, bronchial asthma (most effective in children and in patients without complicating diseases)
- Disorders of the Eye: Acute conjunctivitis, central retinitis, myopia (in children), cataract (without complications)
- Disorders of the Mouth: Toothache, post-extraction pain, gingivitis
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: Hiccough, acute and chronic gastritis, gastric hyperacidity, chronic duodenal ulcer (pain relief), acute and chronic colitis, acute, constipation, diarrhea
- Neurological and Musculoskeletal Disorders: Headache and migraine, trigeminal neuralgia, facial palsy (early stage, i.e. within three to six months), paresis following a stroke, peripheral neuropathies, “frozen shoulder,” “tennis elbow,” sciatica, low back pain, osteoarthritis
- Reproductive System Issues: Fertility, menopause, menstrual cycle irregularities, morning sickness
You deserve to recover quickly, effectively and safely!
Make an appointment today.